Frankie Heck and her husband Mike have lived in Orson, Indiana, their whole lives. A man of few words (every one a zinger), Mike is a manager at the town quarry and Frankie is the third-best used car salesman (out of the three) at the local dealership. She may not be a high-powered career woman, but when it comes to her family, she’ll go to just about any length. And with kids like these, she had better. There’s Axl, her semi-nudist teenage son conceived while under the influence of Guns N’ Roses; Sue, the awkward teenage daughter who fails at everything… but with the utmost of gusto; and their seven-year-old son Brick, whose best friend is his backpack. Sometimes it seems like everyone is trying to get to the top, or struggling not to hit bottom, but we think Frankie and her family will find a lot of love, and a lot of laughs, somewhere in “The Middle”.
- The Middle S08E02 – A Tough Pill to Swallow Season 08, Episode 02 – ”A Tough Pill to Swallow"
When a devastated Sue discovers that she has been kicked out of college because she forgot to […]
- The Middle S08E03 – Halloween VIII: The Heckoning Season 08, Episode 03 – ”Halloween VIII: The Heckoning"
As Halloween approaches, Frankie is taken aback when she discovers that, if the […]
- The Middle S08E01 – The Core Group Season 08, Episode 10 – “The Core Group”
Frankie and Mike are excited to be introduced to the love of Axl's life, April; the family is surprised […]
- 800 Words S02E04 – Episode 4 Season 02, Episode 04 — “Episode 4”
George's house is bursting with teenagers and he gets another chance to buy his dream house in Weld after all. […]
- Wildlike (2015) Fourteen-year-old Mackenzie is sent to live with her uncle in Juneau when her mother can’t care for her anymore. The living situation quickly takes […]