Season 1, Episode 2 – THE RIDE OF THEIR LIVES: Filmmaker Steve James (Hoop Dreams) profiles two young people in the world’s most dangerous sport – bull riding. BLACK BODIES IN MOTION AND IN PAIN: Writer Edwidge Danticat looks at racist violence in America through art. THE DEATH AND LIFE OF ATLANTIC CITY: Writer Nick Paumgarten on the closure of the Revel casino. CARTOONS by Roz Chast and Liana Finck.
- The New Yorker Presents S01E09 – Episode 9 Season 1, Episode 9
The Silver Thief: Filmmakers Chapman Way and Maclain Way (The Battered Bastards of Baseball) profile master thief Blane […]
- The Great Game (2015) Le grand jeu Pierre Blum, 40, is a writer who had his time of glory in the early 2000s. One evening, on a casino terrace, he meets Joseph Paskin. This mysterious […]
- The Rack Pack (2016) A new film revives the 1980s rivalry between Alex “Hurricane” Higgins (Luke Treadaway) and Steve “The Nugget” Davis (Will Merrick), two very […]
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America is living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to […]
- America’s Got Talent S11E09 – Judge Cuts 2 NBC is scouring the country in search of the most talented people in America. Nick Cannon is the host. Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, Mel B ("Scary […]