In international political conflict, deals are not brokered by national leaders but by “backroom players” who are hidden from the spotlight. Enter Padraig O’Malley, recovering alcoholic and negotiator of peace. An excellent mediator, the only person whose trauma he cannot alleviate is his own. Filmmaker James Demo expertly merges the public and private personas of an extraordinary man.
- Crocodile Gennadiy (2015) Almost Holy Almost Holy
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Ukraine's social and political institutions faced massive change, including an increasingly […]
- Madam Secretary S03E03 – South China Sea
A drama about the personal and professional life of a maverick female Secretary of State as she drives international diplomacy, wrangles […]
- Madam Secretary S02E11 – Unity Node Elizabeth tries to salvage a peace deal with Russia after an unexpected turn of events threatens to dissolve the agreement. Also, Elizabeth gets […]
- Addicted to Sexting (2015) "ADDICTED TO SEXTING", a compelling (and sometimes humorous) look at the rise and proliferation of this social phenomenon from several varying […]
- Fair Chase (2016) Two FBI agents track down a missing person's case which leads them to a group of stock brokers who hunt people for sport.