Season 02 , Episode 02 – “The Real Dates”
Pat plays matchmaker for Eileen and VP Murray, not realizing they’ve been secretly dating all summer. Meanwhile, Kenny has a bad experience with gay dating apps; Jimmy makes too grand a gesture of love with Lacey; and Jodi meddles in Shannon’s love life.
A contemporary take on a seemingly perfect Catholic family, whose lives take an unexpected turn when surprising truths are revealed. Instead of ruining their family, the honesty triggers a new, messier chapter where everyone stops pretending to be perfect and actually starts being real.
- The Real O’Neals S02E01 – The Real Thang Season 02 , Episode 01 – “The Real Thang”
In the second-season opener, Kenny starts a LGBT club at school and recruits a lesbian to join him, but […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E06 – The Real Man Season 01 , Episode 6 – “The Real Man”
When Pat plans a camping trip to enjoy some father-and-son bonding time with Jimmy, Kenny also joins them to […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E01 – Pilot When Kenny, the youngest teenage son of a Catholic family, comes out of the closet and reveals that he’s gay, their life is turned upside down. […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E05 – The Real Spring Fever Season 01 , Episode 5 – “The Real Spring Fever”
Eileen applies for a job, and Shannon overhears and misunderstands her mom’s plans. Meanwhile, Pat […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E10 – The Real Retreat Season 01 , Episode 10– “The Real Retreat”
Kenny gets jealous of Jimmy on a youth retreat because Jimmy is assigned the Faith Leader position, so […]