In Alison Maclean’s vibrant screen adaptation of Eleanor Catton’s debut novel, a first-year acting student (James Rolleston) channels the real-life experience of his girlfriend’s family into art and sets off a moral minefield.
- Your Name. (2016) 君の名は。 The "story of miracles and love" revolves around Mitsuha and Taki. Mitsuha is a female high school student who lives in a rural town nestled deep in […]
- James and Alice (2016) James is a hardworking filmmaker in advertising and his girlfriend Alice works in banking. Against their parent's wishes, the two marry and the […]
- Face Off S10E11 – The Art of Warcraft Season 10, Episode 11 – “The Art of Warcraft”
The artists convert races from “World of Warcraft” into realistic characters for the big screen; […]
- The Horde (2016) The film follows John Crenshaw as he accompanies his girlfriend and her students on a weekend nature-photography expedition deep into the woods. […]
- The Bright Day (2015) Yearning for meaning in his life, a coddled young man abandons his girlfriend and family to set out on a spiritual quest. Shot with sophisticated […]