Manuela and Olmo meet in a future as they had promised fifteen years earlier as teenagers, when they lived their first love. Based on this romantic situation, La Reconquista is in fact a film on a quest for time; or about the awareness of time: of time lost and time recovered; about what we remember about ourselves and what we don’t remember; about the words, gestures and feelings to which we remain faithful, because they define and compel us today, yesterday and tomorrow.
- Oleg y las raras artes (2016) The legendary Oleg Nikolaevitch Karavaychuk is the mysterious and moving subject of this loving film by the young director Duque. He was moved by […]
- Manny Lewis (2015) The film follows the story of a famous fictional stand-up comedian Manny Lewis, who connects with millions of fans but finds it hard to connect to […]
- A Loving Husband (2016) 恋妻家宮本
Schoolteacher Yohei is married to Miyoko. For the first time in 25 years they begin to live by themselves when their son marries and moves […]
- Seth (2016) Manic man-child Seth lives in his own demented world where time is of the essence, his only friends are his stuffed animals, and the words of […]
- Doubt S01E05 – Not A Word Lawyer Sadie Ellis becomes romantically involved with a client who may or may not be guilty of a brutal crime.