Depicts the love lives, jealousies and desires of those that work within the Sanguiwon during the Joseon Dynasty period. The Sanguiwon are responsible for the attire worn by royalty. Dol-Seok (Han Suk-Kyu) is the best master artisan in charge of royal attire. He views set rules as paramount to his job. Kong-Jin (Ko Soo) is a genius like designer, born with dexterity and an excellent sense. He was brought to the palace by nobleman Pan-Soo (Ma Dong-Seok) who first spotted his talent. The King (Yoo Yeon-Seok) and Queen (Park Shin-Hye) then become embroiled in a critical case because of the royal attire made by Dol-Seok and Kong-Jin.
- Maids (2014) Set in the Joseon Dynasty, three women learn what love means as they try to navigate through the class system and survive. In Yup (Jung Yoo Mi) is a […]
- Some (2004) Action thriller featuring a dramatic race against time and death. After 10 billion won worth of drugs mysteriously disappear, police officer Kang […]
- The Royals (2015) S02E06 – Doubt Truth to Be a Liar Season 02, Episode 06 – “Doubt Truth to Be a Liar”
The twins have a birthday party in the palace and things get out of hand. Meanwhile, Queen […]
- Rudhramadevi (2015) Rudraba, daughter of Ganapatideva, the emperor of the Kakatiya dynasty, was officially designated a son through the ancient Putrika ceremony and […]
- Victoria S01E04 – The Clockwork Prince Season 01 , Episode 04 – “The Clockwork Prince”
Victoria and Albert manage to offend each other within minutes of his arrival. Albert’s brother […]