A woman who works for a non-governmental organization (NGO) forms a special relationship with a young boy in war-torn Chechnya.
- Hwajang (2014) A middle-aged man who has recently lost his wife to cancer indulges in fantasies about a young woman at his work, in the new film from Korean master […]
- Boyhood (2014) The film tells a story of a divorced couple trying to raise their young son. The story follows the boy for twelve years, from first grade at age 6 […]
- The Girl on the Train (2016) A young woman witnesses a murder on her way into work and becomes entangled in the ensuing investigation.
- Yennai Arindhaal (2015) Sathyadev, who is on a career break, is forced to put on his cop shoes ones again to save Thenmozhi, a young woman who is the target of a criminal […]
- The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016) A psychologist who begins working with a young boy who has suffered a near-fatal fall finds himself drawn into a mystery that tests the boundaries […]