“The Throwaways,” a comedic international cyber spy thriller follows notorious hacker Drew Reynolds (Huntington), who is captured by the CIA and given a proposition – work for them or spend the rest of his life in prison. Reynolds agrees to join on the condition that he gets to choose his own team. Instead of picking from the top agents the CIA recommends, Reynolds goes with a group of “throwaways,” those deemed expendable and seemingly the worst in the organization. Led by Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Holden (Caan) and including gung-ho combat specialist Dan Fisher (Dillon), “The Throwaways” have to track and take down a cyber-terrorist who is threatening mass destruction.
- Jack Strong (2014) A spy thriller telling a historically based story of a man who alone dares to challenge Soviets being in the middle of the communistic system […]
- Kôkaku Kidôtai (2015) In the year 2027, a year following the end of the non-nuclear World War IV, a bomb has gone off in Newport City, killing a major arms dealer who may […]
- CSI: Cyber S02E03 – Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes When a police officer’s body camera is hacked and the incendiary video goes viral, the Cyber team is sent to find the truth and the hacker before […]
- CSI: Cyber S02E13 – The Walking Dead Season 02, Episode 13 - “The Walking Dead″
The team tracks a black hat hacker who digitally “killed” Avery’s ex-husband.
- CSI: Cyber S02E05 – Hack E.R. Season 02, Episode 05 - “Hack E.R.″
When a hacker takes control of all networked medical devices at a hospital in Dallas and threatens to kill one […]