Film from Andrew Morgan. The True Cost is a documentary film exploring the impact of fashion on people and the planet.
- The Voices (2015) A mentally unhinged factory worker must decide whether to listen to his talking cat and become a killer, or follow his dog's advice to keep striving […]
- Clown (2014) A loving father finds a clown suit for his son's birthday party, only to realize the suit is part of an evil curse that turns its wearer into a […]
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with a few of its more reviled […]
- Child 44 (2015) Set in Stalin-era Soviet Union, a disgraced MGB agent is dispatched to investigate a series of child murders -- a case that begins to connect with […]
- Spooks: The Greater Good (2015) During a handover to the head of counter-terrorism of MI5 Harry Pearce, terrorist Adam Qasim escapes from MI5 custody. When Harry disappears soon […]