Carmilla comes to a rural town where her mother mysteriously disappeared years earlier. She is aided in her quest by an emotionally troubled local girl, with whom she becomes romantically involved. Their relationship ignites the wrath of the girl’s father, who holds the key to the dreadful truth Carmilla is seeking. Inspired by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu’s famed Gothic novella.
- The Great Game (2015) Le grand jeu Pierre Blum, 40, is a writer who had his time of glory in the early 2000s. One evening, on a casino terrace, he meets Joseph Paskin. This mysterious […]
- Way of the Wicked (2014) Lawrence Salva's script centers on a detective (Facinelli), on the trail of a murderer, who is led to believe that a local teenager, harboring some […]
- Manny Lewis (2015) The film follows the story of a famous fictional stand-up comedian Manny Lewis, who connects with millions of fans but finds it hard to connect to […]
- The Curse of Styria (2014) Inspired by Carmilla, the seminal 19th Century vampire tale by Sheridan LeFanu, STYRIA plunges the viewer into a haunted world of fantasy and […]
- Born This Way S01E01 – Up Syndrome Seven young adults with Down syndrome meet at a local recreation center and realize they have more in common than expected. Cameras follow this […]