Each coach’s remaining artists are paired against a teammate once more, but each select their own song to perform individually. Rihanna will serve as a key adviser and be on hand to work with all of the coaches and their teams as they prepare. The coaches alone will choose the winner from their team to move on to the live shows and the artist not selected will be available to be stolen by another coach.
- The Voice S09E12 – The Knockouts Premiere, Part 2 The knockout rounds continue with coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams' strongest team members remaining from the […]
- The Voice S09E17 – Live Playoffs, Results The top 20 artists await America's vote. The top two performers from each team will move through to the live performance shows and coaches Adam […]
- The Voice (UK) S05E08 – Battles 1 As the battles commence, the premise is simple: one song – two voices – one winner, as coaches will.i.am, Boy George, Paloma Faith and Ricky Wilson […]
- The Voice S09E22 – Live Top 10 Performances The top 10 artists perform live in front of coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Pharrell Williams for America's vote.
- The Voice S09E24 – Live Semi-Final Performances In the Live Semi-Finals, the top nine artists perform live in front of coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Pharrell Williams for […]