It’s the final round of blind auditions and it’s bound to be a tense time for all as the coaches fill the last few places on their teams. Paloma Faith, Boy George, Will.i.am and Ricky Wilson will only want the best singers to take through to next week’s battle rounds, when their acts will be pitted against each other in head-to-head knockout performances. This week’s prospective stars are teenager Faith Nelson, barefoot vegan Rachel Ann, soldier Dave Barns, hairdresser Aaron Hill and Londoner Rose Farquhar, all of whom take to the stage in the hopes of progressing to the next round of the contest.
- The Voice (UK) S05E09 – Battles 2 The would-be stars enter the second and final round of the Battle phase, in which the remaining artists from each team must take to the stage to […]
- The Voice (UK) S05E05 – Blind Auditions 5 Paloma Faith, Boy George, Will.i.am and Ricky Wilson appraise the talents of more would-be stars as the spinning-chair singing contest continues. As […]
- The Voice (UK) S05E06 – Blind Auditions 6 The blind audition process has been rumbling on now for five weeks, and the four coaches are finding it increasingly hard to decide when to press […]
- The Voice (UK) S05E08 – Battles 1 As the battles commence, the premise is simple: one song – two voices – one winner, as coaches will.i.am, Boy George, Paloma Faith and Ricky Wilson […]
- The Voice (UK) S05E03 – Blind Auditions 3 The spinning-chair singing contest continues, as Paloma Faith, Boy George, Will.i.am and Ricky Wilson appraise the talents of another round of […]