Chef Angela Hartnett heads to Holland to investigate the future of the burger and find out how a 3D printer could soon become an essential kitchen gadget. Dr Shini Somara gets a cooking lesson from a hi-tech kitchen table, greengrocer Chris Bavin visits America to learn how vegetables can be grown without sunlight, and Dara O Briain experiences a mindreading menu that knows what diners wants before they do.
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E01 – Thanet Dara O Briain reveals the awe-inspiring future of our food. To bring us the amazing innovations that will soon be on our dinner plates, he’s joined […]
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2- “Ocado”
Comedian Dara O Briain and the team of experts examine more of the science transforming how food is grown, bought and […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E10 – The Weakest Links The losing contestants from the Sweet 16 Challenge in last week’s episode are faced with the Birthday Cake pressure test and will have 90 minutes to […]
- Food Detectives S01E03 – Episode 3 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your […]
- Food Detectives S01E05 – Episode 5 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your […]