A collection of the country’s best Chefs converge in Los Angeles where they will hit the road and compete in six cities across the Golden State. To get their feet wet, the Chefs face off in a fan favorite Quickfire challenge. Then, the Chefs must make dishes that stand out for a group of top food critics and reporters in order to survive the first elimination. Legendary chef Emeril Lagasse rounds out the judging panel alongside Tom Colicchio, Padma Lakshmi and Gail Simmons.
- MasterChef (US) S07E01 – Battle for a White Apron (1) Forty of the best home cooks in America travel to Los Angeles to compete in the Battle of the Apron challenge, during which they will attempt to […]
- Would I Lie to You? S10E10 – Christmas Special With Sara Pascoe, Richard Osman, Chris Kamara and Tom Courtenay. Christmas Special With Sara Pascoe, Richard Osman, Chris Kamara and Tom Courtenay.
A comedic panel show featuring team captains Lee Mack and David […]
- Would I Lie to You? S10E07 – With Shaun Ryder, Tom Davis, Henning Wehn and Clara Amfo. With Shaun Ryder, Tom Davis, Henning Wehn and Clara Amfo.
A comedic panel show featuring team captains Lee Mack and David Mitchell plus two guests […]
- Food Detectives S01E01 – Episode 1 Scientist Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and consumer journalist Sean Fletcher unite their expertise to help viewers make the best food choices. […]
- Food Detectives S01E03 – Episode 3 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your […]