This episode brings a pair of Native American tourists to London and puts their permanently rose-tinted view of the capital to the test. Meanwhile, Sally Preston MP runs her first constituency surgery topless, Dame Judi Dench breaks into a cinema, and Dom pitches his latest half-baked idea for a weather app. Plus Rebekah Brooks, who sings a song of defiance as she’s hounded by the Chipping Norton set, and Steph the model agent, whose clumsy attempts to scout new faces isn’t helped by her unfortunate choice of name for the model agency. Guest stars Michael Brandon.
- Tracey Ullman’s Show S01E01 – Episode 1 Comedy sketch show. Tracey Ullman’s return to British screens brings with it her unique take on some extraordinary characters living in, or […]
- Tracey Ullman’s Show S01E06 – Episode 6 In the final episode of the series, Tracey Ullman inhabits northern businesswoman Pam Garrity, who runs 48 and a half different businesses and is […]
- CSI: Cyber S02E02 – Heart Me When Raven's friend, Tracey (Lyndon Smith), is fired, evicted and her bank accounts emptied as a result of being hacked by a man she met on a dating […]
- CSI Cyber S02E02 – Heart Me When Raven's friend, Tracey (Lyndon Smith), is fired, evicted and her bank accounts emptied as a result of being hacked by a man she met on a dating […]
- Tracey Ullman’s Show S01E02 – Episode 2 In this episode Tracey plays the Duchess of Cornwall as she babysits Prince George for the day, a man who treats the local coffee shop as his own […]