Season 03, Episode 01 – “Elizah”
While working at an LGBT suicide hotline, Maura receives a worrisome call from a young transgender woman, Elizah; Maura searches for Elizah.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked to learn that it’s not a financial inheritance at stake, but rather the complex legacy of a secret life as a transgender. Everyone’s relationship – to the world, themselves, each other, through the lens of boundaries, intimacy, sex and gender – is about to change.
- The Real O’Neals S02E01 – The Real Thang Season 02 , Episode 01 – “The Real Thang”
In the second-season opener, Kenny starts a LGBT club at school and recruits a lesbian to join him, but […]
- Drunk History S04E03 – Bar Fights Season 01, Episode 03 - “Bar Fights"
Carry A. Nation vandalizes bars; Andrew Jackson gets involved in a shootout; Marsha P. Johnson stands up for […]
- Transparent S03E04 – Just the Facts Season 03, Episode 04 – “Just the Facts”
Maura gets an exciting peek at the future with a visit to the plastic surgeon's office but fails to muster […]
- Transparent S03E06 – The Open Road Season 03, Episode 06 – “The Open Road”
Josh hits the road with an unlikely copilot, stirring up some undeniable chemistry along the way. Back at […]
- Transparent S03E02 – When the Battle Is Over Season 03, Episode 02 – “ When the Battle Is Over”
After a health scare, Maura confronts death and her relationship to her body. Sarah hopes to […]