Season 03, Episode 02 – “ When the Battle Is Over”
After a health scare, Maura confronts death and her relationship to her body. Sarah hopes to join the MidCity Temple board. Shelly plans a onewoman show with Buzzy. Dissatisfied with their lives, Josh and Ali play married couple.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked to learn that it’s not a financial inheritance at stake, but rather the complex legacy of a secret life as a transgender. Everyone’s relationship – to the world, themselves, each other, through the lens of boundaries, intimacy, sex and gender – is about to change.
- Transparent S03E03 – To Sardines and Back Season 03, Episode 03 – “To Sardines and Back”
Relationships are tested as the Pfefferman family gather for Maura's birthday. Sarah confronts Buzzy […]
- Transparent S03E06 – The Open Road Season 03, Episode 06 – “The Open Road”
Josh hits the road with an unlikely copilot, stirring up some undeniable chemistry along the way. Back at […]
- Transparent S03E10 – Exciting and New Season 03, Episode 10 – “Exciting and New”
After reconnecting with Colton, Josh decides to move to Overland Park, until a concerned Ali travels to […]
- Transparent S03E05 – Oh Holy Night Season 03, Episode 05 – “Oh Holy Night”
The Pfefferman family gathers at Hineni to support Sarah's alternative spiritual endeavor. After the news […]
- Transparent S03E04 – Just the Facts Season 03, Episode 04 – “Just the Facts”
Maura gets an exciting peek at the future with a visit to the plastic surgeon's office but fails to muster […]