Season 03, Episode 04 – “Just the Facts”
Maura gets an exciting peek at the future with a visit to the plastic surgeon’s office but fails to muster the same enthusiasm from Vicki on a fun night out. Josh visits an unusually upbeat Rita while Ali and Leslie struggle with intimacy. Sarah finds distraction from her personal troubles by spearheading an unorthodox approach to Judaism.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked to learn that it’s not a financial inheritance at stake, but rather the complex legacy of a secret life as a transgender. Everyone’s relationship – to the world, themselves, each other, through the lens of boundaries, intimacy, sex and gender – is about to change.
- Transparent S03E05 – Oh Holy Night Season 03, Episode 05 – “Oh Holy Night”
The Pfefferman family gathers at Hineni to support Sarah's alternative spiritual endeavor. After the news […]
- Transparent S03E10 – Exciting and New Season 03, Episode 10 – “Exciting and New”
After reconnecting with Colton, Josh decides to move to Overland Park, until a concerned Ali travels to […]
- Transparent S03E09 – Off the Grid Season 03, Episode 09 – “Off the Grid”
After reconnecting with Colton, Josh decides to move to Overland Park, until a concerned Ali travels to him, […]
- Transparent S03E01 – Elizah Season 03, Episode 01 – “Elizah”
While working at an LGBT suicide hotline, Maura receives a worrisome call from a young transgender woman, Elizah; […]
- Transparent S03E07 – Life Sucks and Then You Die Season 03, Episode 07 – “ Life Sucks and Then You Die”
Josh arrives in Overland Park and delivers difficult news to Colton. Sarah oversteps her […]