Season 03, Episode 09 – “Off the Grid”
After reconnecting with Colton, Josh decides to move to Overland Park, until a concerned Ali travels to him, intending to bring him home. Feeling abandoned, Sarah has trouble controlling her rage. Shelly confronts Buzzy about his spending, leading to some unforeseen revelations. Newly single Maura has an exciting, surprising night out.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked to learn that it’s not a financial inheritance at stake, but rather the complex legacy of a secret life as a transgender. Everyone’s relationship – to the world, themselves, each other, through the lens of boundaries, intimacy, sex and gender – is about to change.
- Transparent S03E10 – Exciting and New Season 03, Episode 10 – “Exciting and New”
After reconnecting with Colton, Josh decides to move to Overland Park, until a concerned Ali travels to […]
- Transparent S03E07 – Life Sucks and Then You Die Season 03, Episode 07 – “ Life Sucks and Then You Die”
Josh arrives in Overland Park and delivers difficult news to Colton. Sarah oversteps her […]
- Transparent S03E02 – When the Battle Is Over Season 03, Episode 02 – “ When the Battle Is Over”
After a health scare, Maura confronts death and her relationship to her body. Sarah hopes to […]
- Transparent S03E06 – The Open Road Season 03, Episode 06 – “The Open Road”
Josh hits the road with an unlikely copilot, stirring up some undeniable chemistry along the way. Back at […]
- Transparent S03E08 – If I Were a Bell Season 03, Episode 08 – “If I Were a Bell”
Boyle Heights, 1958. 12 year old Maura's femininity causes a clash between her mother Rose and her […]