The film is set in Hong Kong before its handover to China in 1997, when the city’s booming economy inadvertently attracts three infamous criminals from Mainland China to cross the border and make their fortune in Hong Kong. Although unknown to one another, their notoriety has bred the rumor that the triumvirate will join forces to stage a shocking heist together, so much so that the criminals themselves get wind of it and are tempted to do just that.
- Bounty Hunters (2016) It is the story of five bounty hunters who chase fugitives for money in China, Hong Kong, Korea and […]
- Skiptrace (2016) A detective from Hong Kong teams up with an American gambler to battle against a notorious Chinese […]
- Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong (2015) An attraction forms when a Chinese American girl visiting Hong Kong for the first time meets an American expat who shows her the way, but timing may […]
- Citizenfour (2014) In June 2013, Laura Poitras and reporter Glenn Greenwald flew to Hong Kong for the first of many meetings with Edward Snowden. She brought her […]
- Rush Hour (2016) S01E01 – Pilot RUSH HOUR, a reimagining of the hit feature film franchise, is a buddy-cop drama about a maverick LAPD detective and a by-the-book detective from […]