A firestorm erupts in September of 2004 when Dan Rather reports that George W. Bush had received special treatment while serving in the Air National Guard during the Vietnam War, a report that was based on documents of an unknown authenticity. Subsequently, story producer Mary Mapes is accused of lapses in judgment and is fired, while Rather’s career and reputation are jeopardized.
- Blue Bloods S06E04 – With Friends Like These Erin’s attempt to convict a slippery mob boss for an old murder is muddled when her former informant, Vincent (Dan Hedaya), leaves witness […]
- COPS S28E21 – Two in the Bush Season 28, Episode 21 - “Two in the Bush”
An offender placed in cuffs tries to rewrite the rules; an unlicensed driver speeds away from a […]
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016) Ricky is a defiant young city kid who finds himself on the run with his cantankerous foster uncle in the wild New Zealand bush. A national manhunt […]
- Veep S05E01 – Morning After Season 05, Episode 01 – “Morning After”
Season 5 opens the day after the election, and Selina thinks she’s found a path to victory. Meanwhile, […]
- Man Down S03E02 – The Calling Season 03, Episode 02 - “The Calling”
Dan ends up coming face-to-face with his replacement in the classroom, Miss Clarke.
Dan is a childish idiot […]