A tunnel collapses due to poor construction and a man (Ha Jung-Woo) becomes tapped in the collapsed tunnel.
- Gotthard (2016) The film goes back to the start of construction of the first rail tunnel through the Gotthard Massif in the late 1800s.
- Debt Comes Due (2016) A desperate man seeks out his own payday, until a vengeful stranger offers a larger reward and a chance at justice.
- Iqaluit (2016) Travelling to the Arctic for the first time, Carmen arrives in Iqaluit to tend to her husband, Gilles, a construction worker who has been seriously […]
- Zed Plus (2014) A political satire involving a small town in Rajasthan, where the local government is on the verge of collapsing due to factors such as […]
- Black Widow Business (2016) 後妻業の女
Kozo Nakase (Masahiko Tsugawa) attends meetings for single widowers looking to remarry. He meets Sayoko Takeuchi (Shinobu Otake) and […]