Four loser gangsters devise a scheme that is eviously ingenious (or profoundly stupid): to disguise a minibus as a police vehicle to rob cross-border rucks that carry human carcasses with money inside. The ploy kicks into action one evening in the New Territories, and the plot thickens with spooky and deadly encounters, including one with an identical police car – also a fake, but manned by killer gangsters who are after the same dead bodies.
- Two Thumbs Up (2015) (Chung fung che) Four loser gangsters devise a scheme that is eviously ingenious (or profoundly stupid): to disguise a minibus as a police vehicle to rob […]
- Charley Varrick (1973) Charley Varrick robs a bank in a small town with his friends. Instead of obtaining a small amount of money they discover they stole a very large […]
- COPS S28E22 – Undeniably Fishy Season 28, Episode 22 - “Undeniably Fishy”
A man out on the town loses his friend and finds trouble; police stop a vehicle they believe was […]
- Cops S28E25 Shaking Like a Paint Mixer Season 28 , Episode 25 - “Shaking Like a Paint Mixer”
A man jumps from a moving vehicle in an effort to escape the police; a car chase ends with a […]
- Kshana Kshanam (1991) Chandu is a petty thief who comes across Satya, an innocent girl who unwittingly comes across a way to a huge amount of money stolen from a bank. […]