The story of brideprice tradition before a merried’s bugis in South Sulawesi.
- The Pact (2016) Tuos A woman chosen to keep an age-old tradition alive must now choose between her granddaughter’s life and a belief that shackled her in solitary confinement.
- South of 8 (2016) An ex-con trying to find work in a new Depression is lured back to a life of crime, but his gang passes the point of no return once they become fugitives.
- Once Again (2016) Pinneyum After years spent living off the modest wealth of his in-laws, a man hatches a desperate plan that draws his respectable middle-class […]
- Holidays (2016) HOLIDAYS is an anthology feature film that puts a uniquely dark and original spin on some of the most iconic and beloved holidays of all time by […]
- In Pursuit of Peace (2016) In Pursuit of Peace follows four Canadians on the front lines of international peace initiatives - in South Sudan, Turkey, Congo and Iraq. We […]