‘Underground’ follows a group of slaves who plan a daring escape from a Georgia plantation to cross 600 miles to freedom. They are aided along the way by a secret abolitionist couple running a station on the Underground Railroad, as they evade those tasked with bringing them back—dead or alive.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “The Macon 7″
In 1857, a group of slaves on a Georgia plantation make the dangerous decision to journey 600 miles north for the promise of freedom.
- Underground S02E01 – Contraband
Underground centers on a group of slaves planning a daring 600-mile escape from a Georgia plantation. Along the way, they are aided by a […]
- Underground S01E05 – Run & Gun Season 1, Episode 5 - “Run & Gun″
The runners find themselves thwarted at every turn while making a mad dash to catch a train heading north; […]
- Underground S01E09 – Black & Blue Season 1, Episode 9 - “Black and Blue″
The rescue mission for a member of the Macon 7 takes a deadly turn. John and Elizabeth challenge each […]
- Underground S01E02 – War Chest Season 1, Episode 2 - “War Chest″
A plantation dance becomes the perfect distraction for a heist while John and Elizabeth step into a strange new […]
- Underground S01E04 – Firefly Season 1, Episode 4 - “Firefly″
A notorious slave hunter tracks the runners as John and Elizabeth face a lethal predicament.