Major Crimes determines that the kidnapping of a prominent scientist’s son was not a crime of opportunity but rather a calculated scheme for revenge.
- Scherzo Diabolico (2015) Aram is a wearied accountant with an unbearably dull existence. With a nagging wife who berates him for not being assertive enough, and a measly […]
- Kathukutty (2015) The wastrel son of a veteran politician is chosen by the party high command as an electoral candidate. His one redeeming quality is that he […]
- Bhaag Johnny (2015) Blackmailed into murdering, a casanova is presented with the opportunity of living two lives. One in which he commits the crime and the other in […]
- Major Crimes S04E18 – Penalty Phase Sharon and the team track an unhinged killer making his own film with his victims as the stars as a new romance takes wing.
- Major Crimes S04E19 – Penalty Phase Season 04, Episode 19 – “Penalty Phase”
A deranged killer makes his own film and his victims are the stars. Also, a new romance […]