Nicola Walker and Sanjeev Bhaskar star as detectives investigating a ‘cold’ murder case of 39 years ago. When the bones of a young man are found beneath the footings of a demolished house, an investigation begins that will unravel the lives of four people who have been waiting for this moment for nearly forty years, as they discover that the past can’t, and won’t, stay buried forever.
Season 01, Episode 01
A skeleton found in the cellar of a building being demolished prompts investigation from DCI Cassie Stuart and her colleague DS Sunny Khan into the murder of a young man that could potentially span back thousands of years. Discovery of what they believe to be a car key near the body not only dates it to within the last 65 years, but also leads them on a trail in the hope of identifying the victim.
- Unforgotten S01E02 – Episode 2 Having identified the body in the cellar as Jimmy Sullivan the search for his murderer begins, Cassie and Sunny investigate, starting with […]
- Midsomer Murders S18E05 – Saints and Sinners A Saint’s bones are found at an archaeological dig and is causes a quite stir in the village of Midsomer Cicely. After the leader of the dig is […]
- Prey (UK) S02E01 – Episode One The thriller returns, this time following the story of prison officer David Murdoch who is forced on the run with a young female prisoner when his […]
- Bones S11E12 – The Murder of the Meninist Season 11, Episode 12 – “The Murder of the Meninist”
A body found in a car crash is identified as a leader of an organization that promotes men’s […]
- Citizen Khan S04E05 – Stags and Hens Season 04, Episode 05 -“Mystic Mo”
Mr Khan discovers his grandson Mo might be psychic, so immediately sets the youngster to work picking his […]