As the investigation into the cold-case murder continues, the forensic team discovers that the marks on the victim’s body are consistent with known gangland torture methods. With this in mind, Cassie and Sunny question Sir Phillip about his involvement with a prominent East End crime family 40 years ago. Did the businessman or any of the shady associates of his youth have anything to do with Jimmy’s disappearance or murder? Meanwhile, Eric and Claire’s anniversary gets under way.
- Unforgotten S01E05 – Episode 5 Sir Phillip Cross makes a difficult decision in order to protect his family and salvage what is left of his reputation. Ray returns home to find […]
- Unforgotten S01E03 – Episode 3 The investigation in to Jimmy’s death continues. Cassie and Sunny pay a visit to Father Robert Greaves, who remembers Jimmy fondly, but is unable to […]
- Major Crimes S04E22 – Hindsight (4) Season 04, Episode 22 – “Hindsight, Part 4”
As more information pours in about victims from the past, and how they tie to the murders of the […]
- Major Crimes S04E23 – Hindsight (5) Season 04, Episode 23 – “Hindsight Part 5”
Conclusion. A video wire elicits admissions, as seven murders are tied together and suspects are […]
- Unforgotten S01E02 – Episode 2 Having identified the body in the cellar as Jimmy Sullivan the search for his murderer begins, Cassie and Sunny investigate, starting with […]