Season 3, Episode 1 – “New Kids On The Block”
The Brights move into an über modern house designed by Danny, who refuses to let Bess clutter it with their old furniture. Brianna and her new fiancé audition for The Block and Amber discovers that Troy has moved on.
The series follows the story of two families living at opposite ends of the freeway. Bess Denyar, is a doctor with a posh mother Margaret, an architect husband Danny Bright and twin 13-year-olds at a private school, Oscar and Edwina. When Bess finds out that she is adopted, she is stunned, but even more so when she meets her birth parents, Wayne and Julie Wheeler. She also discovers that she has three siblings: Amber, Kayne and Brianna. The bogan Wheelers head up a drag racing team in the outer suburbs and are thrilled to discover the daughter they thought they had lost.
- Outlander S02E13 – Dragonfly in Amber In the present, Claire reveals the truth to her daughter, Brianna; in the 18th century, Jamie does everything he can to save his loved ones as the […]
- The Powerpuff Girl (2016) S01E23 – Presidential Punchout Season 1, Episode 23- “Presidential Punchout”
When Princess Morbucks enters the Student Body President race, a determined Blossom sinks to her […]
- Major Crimes S05E07 – Moral Hazard Season 05, Episode 07 – “Moral Hazard”
A shoot-out results in the deaths of three people and leaves the division racing to track down an unhinged […]
- Urge (2016) A weekend getaway takes a dangerous turn when a mysterious nightclub owner (Pierce Brosnan) introduces a group of friends to a new designer drug. […]
- Baby Daddy S05E02 – Reinventing the Wheeler Season 05 , Episode 02 – “Reinventing the Wheeler”
Ben asks for Riley’s help to find him a date, but she decides that he needs to work on himself […]