Selja is in her thirties and lives in a shared flat with her friends. One day a boy appears at her door; a boy she gave up for adoption sixteen years earlier. Selja has a chance to get to know her son, but at the same time, makes a complete mess of her and her best friends’ lives. Urban Family is a new kind of music film set in the modern-day world.
- The A Word S01E06 – Episode 6 It’s the launch day of Paul’s gastropub, and the family gathers to open its doors. While Maurice gets to grips with the half-done décor, Alison […]
- Hannah. (2016) A short film set to music documenting the last day of school with a dear friend.
- Lion (2016) A five-year-old Indian boy gets lost on the streets of Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from home. He survives many challenges before being adopted […]
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who […]
- Nightstand (2015) From Executive Producer Stephen Fry, TRY HARD presents a whirlwind of repressed yearnings and urban loneliness. Supported by Sir Ian McKellen and […]