Vajrakaya is the heart touching story of a young man Viraj (Shivarajkumar) who goes in search of his mother. Viraj leads a normal life, and one fine day he learns that he was adopted. This makes him restless and he starts the search for his parents. The first half of the story becomes essential as it depicts Viraj and his parents’ flash back story. Whether Viraj’s search fo his parents becomes successful and unite his family is the second-half. Cast Performance: The main highlight of the movie is Shivarajkumar’s performance. The Badshah of Sandalwood has shared oscreen space with Jayasudha, she plays his mother in the movie. Shivarajkumar’s all three heroines perform well, Karunya Ram and Nabha Natesh steal the show. Shubra Aiyappa’s character is more or less a cameo role.
- Movie Close Range (2015) After unwittingly making off with a mysterious flash drive during the rescue of his young niece from a powerful drug cartel, Colton MacReady is […]
- Little Wing (2016) Tyttö nimeltä Varpu
Little Wing tells the story of 12-year-old Varpu, who's quickly growing to adulthood, and about her mother, who doesn't want to […]
- Das mit dem Älterwerden (2016) Facebook is for “old people” and baggy pants are almost vintage. We are the generation that now has to learn to fit in the shoes of grown-ups. We […]
- Race Gurram (2014) Ram (Shaam) and Lakshman a.k.a Lucky (Allu Arjun) are brothers. Ram is a sincere guy who grows up to become an honest cop. Lucky is a happy-go-lucky […]
- Chokorietta (2014) Chiyoko’s mother died when she was young. Since that time, Chiyoko has closed her heart to others. After her pet dies, Chiyoko feels loneliness. Her […]