Season 04 , Episode 03 – “Right to Die”
When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate last October, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is also administered to people other than the terminally ill, including those with autism, depression and personality disorders. VICE explores the moral, political and personal questions raised by how and when we end our lives.
- Realive (2016) Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he decides to […]
- VICE S04E04 – Beating Blindness and White Collar Weed Season 04 , Episode 04 – “Beating Blindness and White Collar Weed”
VICE explores the moral, political and personal questions raised by how and when […]
- Autism in Love (2015) Autism in Love follows the story of four adults with autism spectrum disorders as they search for and manage romantic […]
- Phantom (2015) Phantom is a political thriller that unfolds across various countries around the world. The plot revolves around protagonist Daniyal, whose journey […]
- London Spy S01E03 – Episode 3 In a brutal interrogation, the police accuse Danny of being responsible for his lover's death. Confronted with incriminating evidence, he […]