NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden leaked details of massive government surveillance programs in 2013, igniting a raging debate over digital privacy and security. That debate came to a head this year, when Apple fought an FBI court order seeking to access the iPhone of alleged San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook. Meanwhile, journalists and activists are under increasing attack from foreign agents. To find out the government’s real capabilities, and investigate whether any of us can truly protect our sensitive information, founder Shane Smith heads to Moscow to meet Snowden.
- London Spy S01E04 – Episode 4 Danny is confronted with a side of Alex’s life that seems to undermine the very foundation of their relationship. As he wonders whether to give up […]
- You, Me And The Apocalypse S01E04 – Episode Four Rhonda horrifies herself when she realises she will do anything to maintain her freedom, while Fr Jude proves the depths of his conviction to Celine […]
- The Knick S02E04 – Wonderful Surprises Season 02, Episode 04 – “Wonderful Surprises”
Abby’s worsening condition persuades Thackery to test out his novel syphilis treatment. Edwards comes […]
- The Knick S02E01 – Ten Knots As Barrow and The Knick prepare to move uptown, Dr. Edwards lobbies the hospital board to be appointed permanent chief of surgery in Dr. Thackery’s […]
- Quantico S01E06 – God Season 01, Episode 06 – “God”
The NATs learn surveillance by putting it into practice with Miranda and her troubled son, Charlie. Shelby tries to […]