Season 1, Episode 5 – “He in Racist Fire″
Richie visits a close relative in order to leverage a favor to his advantage. Devon agrees to join Richie for dinner with Hannibal and Cece, playing up the vixen role to keep one of her husband’s biggest clients signed. Kip faces a tough dilemma in the wake of the Nasty Bits’ recent signing: fire one of his bandmates or lose a prime gig opening for the New York Dolls. Desperate to shore up PR at American Century, Richie tries to recruit Andrea Zito, a former employee and flame who now works for Jackie Jervis. Clark gets a new job after an emotional meeting with Julie, while an indignant Jamie ends up keeping her old one. Richie has an inspiration for the name of his new label.
- Vinyl S01E09 – Rock and Roll Queen Season 1, Episode 9 - “Rock and Roll Queen″
The Buck Rogers murder case creates a dangerous dilemma for Richie; Jamie moves in with Kip after she’s […]
- Vinyl S01E02 – Yesterday Once More Season 1, Episode 2 - “Yesterday Once More″
A meeting with the Germans from Polygram ends in chaos when Richie shares his recent revelation, which […]
- Vinyl S01E10 – Alibi Season 1, Episode 10 - “Alibi″
In the Season 1 finale, Zak hatches a risky scheme to topple Richie, while Kip’s dangerous habits could torpedo a […]
- Vinyl S01E03 – Whispered Secrets Season 1, Episode 3 - “Whispered Secrets″
Richie is embarrassed at a record producers banquet honoring his mentor, Maury Gold, when a rival ribs […]
- Vinyl S01E01 – Pilot Vinyl is a Drama Series following the drug and sex-fueled music business and its players in New York in the 1970s.
Season 1, Episode 1 - “Pilot – […]