Early 18th century. Cartographer Jonathan Green undertakes a scientific voyage from Europe to the East. Having passed through Transylvania and crossed the Carpathian Mountains, he finds himself in a small village lost in impassible woods. Nothing but chance and heavy fog could bring him to this cursed place. People who live here do not resemble any other people which the traveler saw before that. The villagers, having dug a deep moat to fend themselves from the rest of the world, share a naive belief that they could save themselves from evil, failing to understand that evil has made its nest in their souls and is waiting for an opportunity to gush out upon the world.
- Monkey King: Hero Is Back (2015) CUG: King of Heroes (大圣归来 / 猴王) The all-powerful Monkey King once roamed freely between Heaven and Earth, but after angering the Gods, he was imprisoned within an ice cage deep […]
- Monkey Kingdom (2015) The all-powerful Monkey King once roamed freely between Heaven and Earth, but after angering the Gods, he was imprisoned within an ice cage deep […]
- Maikol Yordan de Viaje Perdido (2014) Maikol Yordan (Mario Chacón) realizes his family farm is about to be sold by the bank to the evil G.F. Malavassi (Adal Ramones). So, in order to […]
- Phantom (2015) Phantom is a political thriller that unfolds across various countries around the world. The plot revolves around protagonist Daniyal, whose journey […]
- The Empire of Corpses (2015) Shisha no Teikoku Shisha no Teikoku
The story of The Empire of Corpses takes place in 19th century Europe, and revolves around John Watson. He is scouted by the […]