The film tells the life story of its director, Jan Nemec, one of the most known and important filmmakers of Czech New Wave.
- Anthropoid (2016) In December 1941, Czech soldiers Jozef Gabčík and Jan Kubiš parachute into their occupied homeland to assassinate Nazi officer Reinhard […]
- Zoom (2016) A multi-dimensional interface between a comic book artist, a novelist, and a film director. Each lives in a separate reality but authors a story […]
- De Palma (2016) An intimate conversation between filmmakers, chronicling De Palma’s 55-year career, his life, and his filmmaking process, with revealing anecdotes […]
- J: Beyond Flamenco (2016) Jota, de Saura
The new film from legendary Spanish filmmaker Carlos Saura (Carmen, Tango) captures the vivacity and charisma of the jota, a […]
- Free Kick (2016) Free Kick is a film about two different women, from opposite sides of the country, who look for distractions from the mundane and the malaise of […]