Season 10, Episode 10 — “The Knockouts Premiere”
The “knockout rounds” begin with coaches Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Pharrell Williams’ strongest team members remaining from the battle rounds. The artists will be paired against a teammate once more, but this time they will each select their own song to perform individually, while their direct competitor watches and waits. Music phenomenon Miley Cyrus will serve as a key adviser and be on hand to work with all of the coaches and their teams as they prepare the artists for this challenge. The coaches alone will choose the winner from their team to move on to the live shows and the artist not selected will be available to be stolen by another coach.
- The Voice S11E11 – The Knockouts, Premiere Season 11, Episode 11 - "The Battles, Part 3"
The battle round continues. The advisers are Joan Jett, Sammy Hagar, Bette Midler and Charlie […]
- The Voice S10E12 – The Knockouts, Part 3 The knockout rounds continue with coaches Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Pharrell Williams' strongest team members remaining […]
- The Voice S11E05 – The Blind Auditions, Part 4 Season 11, Episode 05 — “The Blind Auditions, Part 4”
The blind auditions continue as superstar coaches Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine, and […]
- The Voice S11E03 – The Blind Auditions Premiere, Part 2 The blind auditions continue as superstar coaches Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine, and Blake Shelton all vie to discover and coach the next […]
- The Voice Specials 7 – Olympics-Themed Episode Season 11 , Episode 00 – “Olympics-Themed Episode”
In this special 30-minute Olympic episode, the “blind auditions” are held in front of the […]