Mark brings his friend Sexy Kenny, an outspoken hibachi chef, to Hingham and forces Paul to hire him at Wahlburgers much to Paul’s dismay. Across the street, Donnie teaches Alma how to bartend in his own special way.
“Wahlburgers” goes behind the scenes of one of Boston’s most well-known families, the Wahlbergs. Brothers Mark, Donnie and Paul join forces to embark on a hometown-based business venture, a hamburger restaurant that touts the family name. An homage to their humble beginnings, the restaurant is home base for the gang from the old neighborhood, including Mark’s sidekicks, the real Johnny “Drama” and Henry “Nacho” Laun, Paul’s trusty assistant Kari Burke and of course, the matriarch of the Wahlberg family, their spirited mother Alma.
- Wahlburgers S06E03 – Five Card Studs
"Wahlburgers" goes behind the scenes of one of Boston's most well-known families, the Wahlbergs. Brothers Mark, Donnie and Paul join forces […]
- Wahlburgers S06E06 – When Mark Met Rhea Season 06 , Episode 06 – “When Mark Met Rhea”
Mark and Paul head to L.A. to visit a new location and Paul cooks a special meal for Mark and his […]
- Wahlburgers S06E07 – Donnie Draper Season 06 , Episode 07 – “Donnie Draper”
Paul meets with an ad agency on Donnie's suggestion to start an ad campaign and Mark checks in on the […]
- Wahlburgers S06E04 – Dorchester Daze After scouting the new Wahlburgers Dorchester location, Paul, Bob and Alma visit the old house Alma and some of the kids moved into after her […]
- Wahlburgers S06E08 – Wahlbowl Season 06, Episode 08 - “Wahlbowl”
Mark invites the brothers and their children to the New England Patriots' practice facility for game of touch […]