Texas Ranger Samantha Payne reopens a 15-year-old missing person case, and uncovers evidence that suggests that the boy was likely murdered on a ranch belonging to wealthy family man, Scott Briggs. When Scott’s estranged son unexpectedly returns home during the investigation, Samantha becomes even more convinced that the Briggs family was involved, and will stop at nothing to discover the truth about the boy’s death – even putting her own life in jeopardy.
- Paranormal Witness S05E09 – The Pit Season 05, Episode 09 — “The Pit”
A family's dream ranch in rural Texas soon turns into a nightmare upon their discovering the property's […]
- Heartland (CA) S10E01 – There Will Be Changes Season 10, Episode 01 – “There Will Be Changes”
Amy and Ty work to resolve a dangerous pregnancy issue.
Life is hard on the Flemings' ranch in […]
- Heartland (CA) S10E02 – You Just Know Season 10, Episode 02 – “You Just Know”
Ty performs life-saving surgery on a mare, while Amy and the family work around-the-clock to bottle feed […]
- JL Ranch (2016) A veteran rancher and former sheriff, forced to face some federal bureaucracy when an old enemy-cum-millionaire alleges he doesn't actually own his […]
- Silent Witness S19E01 – After the Fall (1) The apparent suicide of a DJ leads Nikki to question her judgement on a strikingly similar case from her past. But when she brings the potential […]