This feature-length RealD™ 3D experience was filmed with revolutionary aerial devices and techniques to fly right alongside birds. This breathtaking journey will take viewers across the world’s most iconic landscapes to the heart of the greatest animal spectacles on Earth: snow geese dash through Monument Valley and New York City, vultures ascend miles above the earth then dive down to huge wildebeest herds below, scarlet macaws race at breakneck speed through the rainforest. Using unique, state-of-the-art 3D cameras in barely accessible and highly dangerous places, the audience has never before been so close to the drama and beauty of nature until now.
- Sam (2016) An alpha New York City male is magically transformed into a beautiful girl, falls in love, and learns what it means to be a woman.
- Nate Bargatze: Full Time Magic (2015) Filmed at the Gramercy Theatre in New York City, the hilarious and charming "Full Time Magic" is Nate Bargatze's first one-hour stand-up special. […]
- Michael Ian Black: Noted Expert (2016) Veteran of sketch, television, and film, comedian Michael Ian Black has mastered a delivery that's equal parts dapper and deadpan, whether he's […]
- All Roads Lead to Rome (2015) Maggie is an uptight, single mother and college writing teacher from New York City. In an effort to reconnect with her troubled teen daughter […]
- 2 Broke Girls S06E03 -And the 80’s Movie Season 06, Episode 03 – “And the 80's Movie”
Max and Caroline's plans to attract upscale clients to their dessert bar go awry when members of an […]