The world knows Paul Newman as an Academy Award winning actor with a fifty-plus year career as one of the most prolific and revered actors in American Cinema. He was also well known for his philanthropy; Newman’s Own has given more than four hundred and thirty million dollars to charities around the world. Yet few know the gasoline-fueled passion that became so important in this complex, multifaceted man’s makeup. Newman’s deep-seated passion for racing was so intense it nearly sidelined his acting career. His racing career spanned thirty-five years; Newman won four national championships as a driver and eight championships as an owner. Not bad for a guy who didn’t even start racing until he was forty-seven years old.
- Leslie Caron: The Reluctant Star (2016) Leslie Caron, beloved star of Gigi and An American in Paris, is one of the last witnesses to the golden age of American cinema of the mid 20th […]
- National Treasure S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 - "Episode 1"
Paul Finchley's life is shaken to its foundations when he's arrested after an accusation of rape that dates […]
- Ellis (2015) Ellis, a fourteen-minute film directed by JR and written by Academy Award winner Eric Roth, tells the elusive story of countless immigrants whose […]
- Before I Disappear (2014) Based on the 2013 Academy Award® winning short film Curfew. At the lowest point of his life, Richie gets a call from his estranged sister, asking […]
- American Crime S03E07 – Episode 7
John Ridley's groundbreaking anthology drama series explores issues of race, class and gender in America. The show has met with critical […]