A young girl and her brother come of age at their great grandmother’s house in Virginia during the 1940s. After a family tragedy, a young girl moves from New York with your younger brother to live with their great grandmother on a Virginia farm and comes closer to understanding the land and roots that inspired her father’s writings while discovering herself, the love of family, and the power of truly believing.
- Hoovey (2015) HOOVEY is the true and inspiring story of the Elliott family, who refused to surrender, instead turning to one another and their faith in the worst […]
- How to Steal a Dog (2014) A young girl’s (Lee Re) father goes bankrupt. The girl's family loses their houses and they don't have a place to live. One day, the girl sees a […]
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- Quantico S02E03 – Stescalade Season 02, Episode 03 — “Stescalade”
At the Farm, the CIA recruits focus on assessment; and, in the future, Alex goes undercover in an attempt to […]
- Quantico S02E02 – Lipstick Season 02, Episode 02 — “Lipstick”
New CIA recruits run counter-surveillance exercises at The Farm; in the future, Ryan and Raina try to thwart the […]