Maria Altmann, an octogenarian Jewish refugee, takes on the government to recover artwork she believes rightfully belongs to her family.
- Maria Labo (2015) A popular urban legend about a woman "aswang" who cooked and ate her two children. The legend is popular in the Visayas and in […]
- Bunker of the Dead (2016) After Using the instructions found in an old Jewish diary, Markus and Thomas hope to gain access to a WW II underground military base formerly […]
- Semana Santa (2015) Chávez, Dali and Pepe belong to a middle class family who spends the Easter holydays at the beach.
- Felix and Meira (2015) A young married woman from Montreal's Orthodox Jewish community finds freedom from the strictures of her faith through her relationship with a young […]
- Dough (2015) An old Jewish baker struggles to keep his business afloat until his young Muslim apprentice accidentally drops cannabis in the dough and sends sales […]