Season 01, Episode 02
Following Joe’s autism diagnosis Paul, Alison and Rebecca clash over how best to deal with his first weeks at school. Meanwhile, Eddie is troubled by thoughts of Nicola’s ex-lover Michael, and Maurice tries hard to avoid his singing teacher, Louise.
- The A Word S01E06 – Episode 6 It’s the launch day of Paul’s gastropub, and the family gathers to open its doors. While Maurice gets to grips with the half-done décor, Alison […]
- The A Word S01E01 – Episode 1 The various generations of the Hughes family, who all love, work and fight like any other clan, find they must learn to communicate all over again […]
- The A Word S01E04 – Episode 4 An impromptu attempt to win Joe some friends leads to a breakthrough moment for Alison, but how long can it last? Maurice and Louise come to blows […]
- The A Word S01E05 – Episode 5 Alison is hit hard when Joe’s helper Maya looks set to be deported. As Paul and Eddie discover their wives both want different things, Maurice is […]
- No Stranger Than Love (2015) Alison Brie portrays a high school art teacher in the small town. She is about to begin an affair with the married high school football coach, […]