In November 2015, when gunmen attacked Paris, France declared war on the Islamic State. But that war – and France’s ‘year of terror’ – began a year ago with the attack on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.
With unprecedented access to the French authorities and previously unseen footage, five-time Bafta-winning director Dan Reed reveals the untold story of the massacre and of the first Islamic State strike in Paris at a kosher grocery store.
Key witnesses, police officers and survivors – many speaking for the first time – piece together the dramatic attacks and the unprecedented manhunt that gripped the world for three extraordinary and terrifying days.
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E02 – France Season 01, Episode 02 — “France”
Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They […]
- Made in France (2015) After the horrible terrorist attacks that rocked Paris, this daring investigation thriller plunges you inside the extremist muslim groups that grow […]
- Genocidal Organ (2015) 虐殺器官 The war on terror exploded, literally, the day Sarajevo was destroyed by a homemade nuclear device. The leading democracies transformed into total […]
- The Collection S01E02 – The Dress Season 01, Episode 02 - “The Dress”
The new business marriage with Jules Trouvier, is only hours into its honeymoon, when he and Paul clash over […]