YOUNG & FABULOUS is a coming-of-age story of a group of teenage friends—Royston, Violet, and Hao Ren—who strive against all challenges and obstacles to pursue their dreams. On their journey of self-discovery, they also learn the meaning of friendship, the different perspectives in parent-child and teacher-student relationships, and ultimately the need to have the courage to stand up for what they believe in. In this competitive era with an education system that focuses on academic excellence, how will the younger generation find courage and confidence and hold on to their dreams and hopes in a society that values practicality over creativity?
- Be Somebody (2016) Pop superstar Jordan Jaye has a big dream - he just wants to live like a regular teenager. When he's chased down by some excited female fans, he […]
- Born This Way S01E01 – Up Syndrome Seven young adults with Down syndrome meet at a local recreation center and realize they have more in common than expected. Cameras follow this […]
- Four in the Morning S01E05 – Moon Season 01, Episode 05 - “Moon"
A group of artists and scientists set out to blow up the moon and Bondurant tries to stop them; William and Jamie […]
- Generation Revolution (2016) Introducing the powerful stories of London’s new generation of black and brown activists, Generation Revolution explores the successes and […]
- Jesús (2016) A film about the fragility of a father-son relationship. Two characters, two generations, one journey. A search for redemption, friendship. A story […]