Tells the story of Jesus Christ at age seven as he and his family depart Egypt to return home to Nazareth. Told from his childhood perspective, it follows young Jesus as he grows into his religious identity.
- Black Jesus S02E02 – Jesus Gonna Get His Jesus and the gang take on the Church of Jesus Christ in Compton; they plan to teach its corrupt preacher a lesson.
- Halal Love (2016) Four tragicomic interconnected stories about how devoted Muslim men and women are trying to manage their love life and desires without breaking any […]
- Boyhood (2014) The film tells a story of a divorced couple trying to raise their young son. The story follows the boy for twelve years, from first grade at age 6 […]
- A Tale of Love and Darkness (2015) A story about the childhood of Oz in Jerusalem and his youth in the Kibbutz during the British Mandate and the first days of the state of Israel. […]
- Omar (2013) The drama, the story of three childhood friends and a young woman who are torn apart in their fight for freedom, is billed as the first […]