A drama centered on a classical pianist who has been diagnosed with ALS and the brash college student who becomes her caregiver.
- Seymour: An Introduction (2015) Ethan Hawke directs this intimate documentary portrait of classical pianist, composer, author, teacher and sage Seymour Bernstein.
- Nina (2016) The story of the late jazz musician and classical pianist Nina Simone including her rise to fame and relationship with her manager Clifton […]
- The Magicians (2016) S01E08 – The Strangled Heart The series centers on Quentin, a brilliant grad student chosen to attend Brakebills College for Magical Pedagogy, a secret upstate New York […]
- The Night Of S01E01 – The Beach What starts as a perfect night for Pakistani-American student Nasir “Naz” Khan becomes a nightmare when he’s arrested for murder.
Explore the dark […]
- Macondo (2014) A drama centered on an 11-year-old Chechnyan refugee living in Vienna whose life is thrown into disarray when a friend of his deceased father […]