Zoey, a skilled dancer and straight-A student, is having a hard time adjusting after her mom remarries. Now she lives with 3 messy and rambunctious step-brothers, a loud step-dad and an unruly dog. The boys at school seem even worse, particularly the misfits on the J.V. dance squad. Nothing is going right until she discovers the dog training app on her smartphone can now control boys. Zoey uses her power to command boys to behave better, but is an app really the answer to fixing her life?
- Hard Sell (2016) A high school student struggling to help his suffering mom and their sick dog forms an unlikely friendship with a beautiful runaway.
- Time Trip App (2014) 幕末高校生 In 1868, a battle between new government forces and shogunate forces are about to take place in Edo. Katsu Kaishu (Hiroshi Tamaki) wants to avoid […]
- Degrassi: Next Class S02E03 – #CheckYourPrivilege Frankie organises a diversity mixer to fix things with the Northern Tech team and hold onto her position. Tristan, worried about pressuring Miles […]
- Black Mirror S03E02 – Shut Up and Dance
Over the last ten years, technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives before we've had time to stop and question it. In every […]
- Jackie & Ryan (2014) A modern day train hopper fighting to be a successful musician and a single mom battling to maintain custody of her daughter defy their […]